Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Off-Kilter: Heaping Hot Pot Potluck

Today isn't a TFP day. We (the missus and I) had a going-away party for one of our coworkers, and the meal of choice was Chinese hot pot potluck at our house. Needless to say, everyone gorged themselves on strips of meat, fish tofu, blanched bok choy, and other foodstuffs that only get eaten when it's hot pot time. I'm not even sure how many pounds of anything I ate today.

Since this was potluck, everyone brought something, and everyone brought too much. All the leftovers are now in my fridge. I'm pretty sure that the food consumed that we contributed is worth less than all the leftovers that everyone else left at our house, so we came out fiscally ahead. Awesome!

Regular blogging will resume after we finish eating our hot pot potluck spoils.

No comments:

Post a Comment